The role of Vice Chair Person is up for election, since we do not have one!
The closing date for your application is 31st August 2018. Please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org should you be interested.
Key responsibilities for the role are to support the Chair person and other committee members, plus to step into the role of acting Chair Person in the absence of said Chair Person.
- To be in overall control of the activities of the Group
- To lead the elected Committee Members and support activities
- To encourage and maintain contact with other IAM RoadSmart and IAM RoadSmart Groups To provide support for all Committee Members, Members and Associates
- To attend IAM RoadSmart Meetings as appropriate
- To control and maintain a record of Privileged Access of Officers to DTE, Group Website etc. To ensure the Group engage and embrace IAM RoadSmart standards and strategy.
- Continue to grow the Group
- Chair Group Committee Meetings and to attend local events where appropriate Become a visible presence and key representative of the Group at local events To attend IAM RoadSmart Meetings as appropriate
- Encourage and maintain contact with other IAM RoadSmart Groups
- Liaise with IAM RoadSmart on a regular basis
- Must have appropriate level of leadership skills commensurate with the role Knowledge and use of the internet
- Email skills