Annual General Meeting 2019
The 2019 AGM will be upon us soon and as you will all know, the three critical roles of Chair, Secretary and Treasurer are up for renewal. Currently, the clubs Vice Chair Pete MacRorie is our deputy Chairman, and he is stepping down from the committee altogether.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN by order of the Group Committee that the Annual General Meeting of “Derbyshire Advance Motorcyclists” will be held at 20:00 on Monday 8th April 2019 at Royal British Legion (Mickleover) Club Ltd., 30 Poppyfields Drive, Mickleover, Derby DE3 9GB to enable the Trustees of the Group (Registered Charity No. 10490600) to present their Annual Report and Accounts for the year ended March 2019 for approval by the Group Full Members and to conduct an election.
- 1st February 2019 – First notice – “AGM Notice” and “Committee nomination form” will be emailed to each paid member of the club
- 28th February 2019 – Reminder of AGM sent to all paid club members
- 31st March 2019 – Final submission – Nominations of self and others must be with Membership Secretary.
- 1st April 2019 – Publication of nominations – Personal statements of nominated chair person and proxy forms are emailed out to members.
- The following forms are also available by selecting the buttons above.
- AGM Notice
- Committee Nomination Form
- Proxy Form
- Personal statements are only required for the position of Chairperson role. Other roles do not need statements.
- Postal votes not allowed, but Proxy votes which are emailed to the club secretary at email@example.com.
- Ballot (secret) vote on the night
Election of committee members
Position standing for
Derbyshire Advanced Motorists / Motorcyclists
(Registered Charity No. 10490600)
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING April 2019
- Apologies for absence*
- Minutes from the previous year *
- Resolution : That the Minutes of the 2018 AGM be approved as a true record.
- Matters arising from the Minutes*
- Amendments or adjustments to this Agenda Chair’s Report*
- Secretary’s Report
- Treasurers Report*
- Resolution : That the Annual Report and Accounts for the year ended 31/03/2019 be approved.
- Election of Group Officers*
- Election of Committee*
- Address by New Chair
- Any Other Business
That the Committee be authorised to change the subscription for 2019 if it is deemed necessary.
The sections marked * are mandatory.